Know more about the importance of annual health checkup. How it is helpful for better prevention from non-communicable diseases and also how it reduced the medical cost.
We all know that when we meet someone for the first time our personality will be playing an important role in impressing that person. But the fact is more than our personality our health plays a crucial role in impressing someone. That is the reason why a healthy individual receives a comment like, Oh you look great or Wow you are fit forever!! No doubt, that comments like these makes us happy & proud. However, one who is healthy & fit only knows the secret behind his good health i.e.
Annual Health Checkup You Should Know
- Annual Health Checkup: A health checkup that is recommended to be done once in a year is called as annual health check up. Now, one would feel that he is fit & fine, then why does one require an annual health checkup? The answer is very clear – To continue remain healthy for future. Most of us think that they are healthy because they eat heart healthy food, exercise at least four times in a week, drink enough water, sleep well & remain stress free by doing meditation & yoga. But the fact will remain the same that illnesses can even strike to a healthy individual. Annual health check-up can help to diagnose a problem even before it can start or detect problems at an early stage. This is very important because an early detection of disease increases one’s chance for better treatment & cure.
- Comprehensive Health Checkup: Comprehensive health check-up offers complete basic full body check. Comprehensive health checkup packages are tailored in such a fashion that it ensures to capture early warning signs of any disease or illness. Comprehensive health plan is a confirmatory test to ensure that you are really healthy.
Comprehensive check up plans includes comprehensive health screening for vital organs of the body like heart, kidney, liver, thyroid & eyes.
Apart from these organs comprehensive health checkup will also screen:
- Abdomen & pelvis with the help of Ultra Sound Sonography
- Urine test
- Chest X-ray
- Stool test
Blood Test For Diabetes & Complete Blood Count
Post completion with the above test Comprehensive health screening also includes a routine check with the physician followed by consultation. During comprehensive health & wellness consultation physician will guide you on your overall status of the health based on the physical examination.
Test results of the comprehensive health checkup plan will decide the true status of your health. Comprehensive health plan will undoubtedly show the real picture of one’s health. Thus it is always advisable to go for a regular health checkup for healthy living.
- Corporate Health Checkup: Health checkup plan tailored made for a corporate organisation is called as corporate health checkup. The corporate health checkup plan ensures that it meets the needs of the corporate & the individual working in that organisation. Like for example people working for an organisation manufacturing tobacco or cigarette needs special attention for their lungs, kidney & liver. More over cancer screening also becomes a crucial part of their corporate health checkup plan. Similarly identifying needs of the various corporate based on their life style plays an important role in corporate health checkup plan.
- Tax Assumption: One can save tax on checkup by buying a health insurance plan. Tax savings for medical insurance falls under income tax exemption under section 80 D. This tax benefit is applicable to individual paying health insurance premium for self, spouse, children & parents. It falls under the income Tax act of India.
Now, you know that good health play an important role in one’s life. Then what are you waiting for? Plan a healthy life with Annual health Checkup. Enroll yourself today at Indus Health Plus for comprehensive health checkup plan.